Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

You Like Me. You Really, Really Like Me.

I am so honored to have received this award. I would like to thank all of the little people I had to step on to get here today. I did an enormous amount of team work (all by myself even) and really, you have all looked up to me so long it was about time I was placed on a pedastal.

Honest Scrap award:
A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

1. I hate seafood. Not a little bit, not mildly, but like hang on, I am making a retching sound. I really, really hate seafood.
2. I have really ugly feet. I am extraordinarily sensitive about it. So when I am in one of my 10 pairs of flip flops, don't point and whisper...I already know.
3. I am afraid of living too far away from civilization. My husband keeps threatening to make me live in the middle of nowhere. And really, since I am a hermit and social parasite, I shouldn't care, but I do...Nordstrom, where for art thou Nordstrom?
4. I can re-read books over and over. Every time I read it, the picture gets soooo much better in my head. I'm telling ya...Hollywood ain't got nothin' on my brain.
5. I do not have an off button for food. I have even named my own eating disorder...Apathetic Gorgism (I don't care how much I eat)...as long as it's going down, it's not going up. YUCK.
6. I have always wanted to be a writer. I am pretending to live out that dream on my blog. One day I would love to get published.
7. I am a terrible housekeeper. I hate cleaning....I really, really, really hate vacuuming the stairs (that was one of my jobs as a kid).
8. I LOVE (how prideful, I know) my imagination. My mind wanders, but at least it is always PG and there are NO commercials.
9. My brother and I used to make up songs to torture my sister in the car when she had to go to the bathroom (i.e. Tinkle, tinkle little star, how I wonder where you are, I need you more than you know, Dad please hurry before she goes...etc. Personal favorite: Sitting on the bowl, reaching for the roll...RAW HIDE)
10. I have Turrets Syndrome in my head when I get really, really mad...At least I keep it contained.

Again, thank you to all of the little people....

I tag:
1. Heidi
2. Karey (maybe this will motivate you to actually post for a change)
3. Lore
4. Jill
5. Uncle Mikes smelly, green armpits
6. Mom...hello, it's been like...a year (and you currently have time)
7. Lisa (I think it's time you started...hint, hint)

Lessons Learned
1. It wouldn't be a post without a lesson, would it?
2. It's easy for me to share when I don't have to look ya in the eye.
3. I am so dang transparent.
4. I wish I were a butterfly....oh, wait sorry...this isn't a random thought.
5. Buh-bye.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Love it! Good answers, I have to say that if any of my answers were in person rather than just being read...they would probably have been totally different. I am so the same way as you, that's why I love Facebook and blogging...I can have cyber friends and not stress about the social stuff. : )