Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random Thought of the Day

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Thoughts Provoked
1. Of what...alone time when everyone comes back?
2. Does it work that way with food? I really miss cheesecake.
3. What if you have never had a personality...can you miss something you never had? Or do you miss it more, because it has always been absent? Ooooohhh, a conundrum....I LOVE conundrums.
4. Still can't figure out fond of what.
5. Ummmmm, if I am Provoking Thoughts...what am I expecting? Scary.

2 comments:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

I had to delete my first comment, it made no sense! I swear I am brain dead.
Anyway, it means that my heart grows fonder for about 30 minutes when I come home to my kids...and then after 30 minutes or so...I will be wanting to leave again. J/K