Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random Thought of the Day

Finding a needle in a haystack.

Thoughts Provoked
1. Who would put a needle in a haystack? Whoever it is....has WWWAAAAAAAYYYYYY to much time on their hands.
2. If they were sewing and dropped a needle in the haystack, well, that begs the question of why would you be sewing on a haystack...isn't the couch a smidge more comfortable?
3. Maybe it's the X-games version of hide-n-seek.
4. If you mother lost the needle and made you look for it....I see counseling in their future.
5. Maybe I have too much time on my hands...look what I do for fun.

2 comments:

Megan said...

If anyone was relying on me to find a needle in a haystack...they would be screwed! I am a quitter at times like these. : )

Lore said...

OK, this has nothing to do with haystacks, but here is my question for the day… If heat rises then why is it raining in the valley and snowing in the nountains??