Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random Thought of the Day

Walking through snow in flip flops is not a good idea.

Thoughts Provoked
1. Some people are able to learn lessons through other peoples experience. Others (that would be me), need to learn through their own experiences.
2. Ummmmmmmmmmm, snow is cold.
3. I need to invent winter flip-flops...any suggestions?
4. Maybe if I put water proof spray on my feet it wouldn't feel that bad...except that it's only waterproof, not cold proof...DUH.
5. Maybe I need to design heat radiating flip flops so the snow would melt and heat under the flip flop while you are walking...I think I may have hit on something.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Ok, so my initial reaction is "duhhh!". But when you ask for an alternative, I have some cloth lined crocs that are maybe close to a winter flip-flop. You might want to look into that, or move to a warmer climate. :)

Megan said...

So funny, I wore flip flops today without intending on getting near snow and DUH I ended up with cold, wet feet. It sucks having to take the time to put shoes on sometimes! LOL
I can't wait for flip flop weather.