Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random Thought of the Day

I would like to thank ***Name Withheld to protect the innocent and the GUILTY*** for today's submission.

Since hindsight is 20/20, as women (men feel free to look away) which has changed the most on our journey to the future: our supersecret unmentionables (please-this is a clean blog girls) or GRAVITY?

Lessons Learned
1. There is a plethora of ways to mention unmentionables when mentioning gravity (say that 5 times fast...really, really fast)
2. Girls--you caught my drift...so 'fess up...what is your take?
3. I'm SO getting busted down or released for this one.
4. This is taking me forever to do...I'm giggling way to hard. **sigh**At least I think I'm funny...and they said that multiple personalities was a bad thing.
5. To answer my own question: Unmentionables have 'Risen to the Challenge' WINK, WINK, NUDGE, NUDGE

5 comments:

Megan said...

OK I am speechless! I am laughing too hard to even think of a response. ;D
I think unmentionables get better with age if ya ask me! hehehe

Christy said...

I'm just so confused. Maybe it's too late and my brain has turned off. :)

Becky said...

Now I can comment - I vote for Victoria's - I LOVE Victoria's. And, by the way, I am much better at using my unmentionables now then I was then, and not just for the reasons YOU are thinking! Please!

Christy said...

Ok, now that my brain is working (thanks Wendy for helping my brain) :) Unmentionables. Mine need a lift! :) Vicky's never done it for me. I'm for the 60's ' burn, baby, burn!' :)

Liz said...

So it took me a couple of days and another lesson on the birds and the bees, but I think I get it. Definately better........