Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yuckety Yuck Yuck Yuck

Okay, short, simple and to the point. I love movies. I hate shopping...that includes movie shopping. I tend to know what I want and prefer to not peruse. My husband, however, is a fabulous peruser. He does it with grace, style and as if he has all the time in the world. Which when you down a giant bottle of water before you get into the car to run errands...not a good mix. Kind of like laxatives and sedatives...no personal experience by the way.

So I ask the manager of the so far nameless movie rental establishment to unlock the bathroom for me (how sad that the bathrooms have to be locked) and I go in...desperate, very, very desperate.

Other than there being no toilet paper and a nasty ring around the toilet, it wasn't so bad. The floor is clean, because that is the most important part of the bathroom...the floor. I 'use' the facilities and go to the sink to wash my hands and find I cannot. Why, may you ask...because there was poop in the sink. Yes, you read me correctly...poop in the sink. Apparently the ring around the bowl was too much for someone so they made alternate arrangements. However, they didn't realize that it was one of the drainy things with a bunch of holes in it...no place for the poop to go. NASTY.

So I used Purell instead. Yes, I am that kind of prepared girl.

Lessons Learned
1. Don't use the restrooms at unnamed movie rental establishments (Hollywood Video in American Fork).
2. Don't drink a lot of water before running errands.
3. If the bathroom has to be unlocked before you go in...wait.
4. I am officially off of the perusing list. Permanently.
5. Between the warm spots in the Ool and the poop in the sink at the movie rental place, I beginning to think that my life is in the toilet...I've had enough hints.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! That makes me sick...did you shower and disinfect when you got home? : )

Hope my dogs weren't too noisy and obnoxious while we were out of town!

Cheryl said...

Ok That is just really really gross! Glad I don't shop there! GROSS!!!