Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Number 4?

So, yesterday I was running errands with 2 of the 4 monkeys. Yes one did stay home with a stomach bug, which of course meant I needed to drag them all over the place. While we were waiting in line at the bank drive through, sick child said, "Mom, I need to go to the bathroom." I told him we were almost done and I would stop somewhere. I finished up the transaction, starting driving when sick child said to me, "Mom, I have to go number 2 like now." And of course, not wanting to be upstaged, the other child said, "I have to go number 4 like now."

Lessons Learned
1. At least he understands numerology.
2. I am afraid to even ask what number 4 is.
3. As I was related the story to everyone else, I didn't have to ask what number 4 is. They all had suggestions.
4. Based on last nights coversation, I hope I have never had number 4.
5. I hope you never have number 4, too.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have to say that is pretty funny! Hope your kids all get better fast!

Megan said...

I wouldn't mess with #4 if I were you! Not fun to clean up...whatever it is! hehehe