Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Top 10 Favorite Movie Lines

Okay, things have been incredibly hectic...absolutely no time to do just about anything.

So I love movies. I am about movies, the way my husband is about music. I swear he knows every song ever made. He can even tell you is playing a guitar just by listening...it's creepy somtimes.

I have a really bad habit about quoting movie lines when the opportunity arises. I look at it this way...I don't have to be creative or work very hard...I just have to pull out what is already in the old brain.

So here are a few of my faves (you'll find that there is a movie line to fit darn near every situation). Since I am channeling my inner Letterman, we'll call it my very own Top 10 list. YAY me.

10. "Is that your blood?" -Substitute Teacher, Summer School

9. "I don't even own a brush." -Miss Congeniality (also from this classic flick, "Bad hair decade, really.)

8. "Nobody talks to my momma that way." -Sweet Home Alabama

7. "The best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time." -Spongebob

6. "I'm a donkey on the edge." -Donkey, Shrek

5. "Is that all you can say? No, no, no?" -Giselle, Enchanted

4. "There is something afoot at the Circle K." -Ted, Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure

3. "You have been weighed. You have been measured. And you have been found wanting." -A Knights Tale

2. "I've been mostly dead all day and you expect a little head jiggle to make me happy, hmmm?" -Wesley, The Princess Bride

1. "Sir, I am not a doormat. Do not attempt to wipe your boots on me." -Elise McKenna, Somewhere in Time.

Lessons Learned
1. There is no end to the random information that floats around in my head.
2. It was hard to decide what order to put these in.
3. I think I may watch too much TV.
4. I am like so unoriginal...I can't even think of my own comebacks, I have to steal them from others.
5. At least I am still capable of remembering something.

No comments: