Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

May You...

Okay, I didn't have to think this one up, which means, I had no risk of injury. My sweet Savannah came home from school today and handed my a beautiful rainbow picture with her wishes for me.

May your diet go well.
May you find your answers.
May your beauty bring you luck.
May you have a good day.
May you live a full life.
May your love bring you fortune.
May your eyes look pretty.
May you wonder what you wish.
May you live, laugh, and love.
May you get the "Mom of the Year" Award.
May your wishes come true.
May you dance in the rain.
I am so grateful she's mine.
Lessons Learned
1. I am incredibly lucky.
2. I am incredibly grateful.
3. I am incredibly humbled.
4. I am blessed beyond measure.
5. I am loved even more than that.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! Your heart totally melted right!! So sweet, kids rock!

Christy said...

That is so great! You are lucky! Savannah is a GEM! :)