Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Random Thought of the Day

I have decided that in order to spice up my life, I needed a little competition. So I am going to try and best a completely fictional character...Jack Handy. Some of you, more than are willing to admit, LOVED Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy from Saturday Night Live...you know, back when it was funny. So here is your warning...you won't get another...but these random thoughts may start showing up more frequently.

Random Thought of the Day

When you take a drink of milk, start laughing suddenly and milk comes out of your nose...is that considered backwash?

Lessons Learned
1. Ummmmmmmmm, ew.
2. Could it be nose spew?
3. Fore-wash?
4. More politically correct, esophagus challenged dairy product from happy cows (not sad ones, only happy ones)?
5. Do I seriously have this much time on my hands? Yes, yes I do.

1 comment:

jill peters hawley said...

i am more than willing to admit my love for the deep thoughts of jack handy. keep 'em comin'!

p.s. thanks for the email update :)