Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Random Question of the Day

Since you release methane when you fart and methane weighs more than oxygen, if you are trying to lose weight, should you take Beano a couple of hours before you weigh?

Lessons Learned

1. Really?
2. People have actually done studies on this kind of stuff...no wonder the government is in debt.
3. My mind is a frightening kind of maze with all sorts of weird turns that hold all sorts of different things.
4. I am starting to think that I am moving from good crazy to bad crazy.
5. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I think the question says it all.... don't you?

2 comments:

Lore said...

Oh that explains a lot! I am filled with methane!
I needed this laugh, thank you!

Christy said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm. methane. . . . Well, it's too cold outside so I'm doing my best to warm the earth in a natural sort of way! :)