Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree...

Quotes and Musings from the Morgan Household (in the past 2 weeks no less):

"Mom, wanna play destruction worker with me?" - Caleb

"Dad, I know what you're thinking...because I'm telepathetic." - Noah

"Do we really have to have a conversation? Again? It's always the same thing. I know what you are going to say, so can we just skip it this time?" - Noah

"Savannah, where is Noah?" "Don't worry, I disposed of him." - Savannah

"I don't want a soul anymore, mine talks to much." - Caleb

"Dang it Baylee - I broke a nail." - Savannah (after tripping over Baylee and falling and skidding across the floor)

"I can see my carpet, if I move stuff." - Baylee (on why her room IS clean)

"Yeah I was breathing...I think." - Caleb

"Good evening Caleb." - Caleb (on how is wants to be greeted)

"Marco." - Me (really, who knows why...sometimes stuff just slips out)

"A red mark on your hand? Let's cut it off." - Me

"You've got one good eyeball, use it." - Me (compassion, compassion, compassion...through and through)

So this is just a small sample of what goes in around my house on a very regular basis...just thought I would share. Because, really....Freud ain't got nothing on me.

2 comments:

姚茂珊 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

"My soul talks too much." That is about the funniest thing I have ever heard.