Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm the Map, I'm the Map, I'm the Map...No You're the Map.

Okay, so this morning, Caleb and I were riveted by an episode of Dora the Explorer. The show had been on for a couple of minutes when we got to the ever important Map Song (I'm the Map, I'm the Map, I'm the Map, I'm the Map, I'M THE MAP). Then the question. It happens every time, but it never ceases to cause those little butterflies of excitement.

"Do you know how to get to.....?"

And Caleb, because he knows the people inside the TV can hear him says, "Ummmm, you're the map."

Lessons Learned
1. Sometimes things are even obvious for a 4 year old.

2. Why put forth effort where none is required...he knew that Map would tell him how to get there.

3. I never knew Dora the Explorer was so hysterically funny.

4. Laughing feels good.

5. I will never look at a map the same way again.

No comments: