Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Holy Cow

On our way to the Kansas, Foreigner and Styx concert Saturday night, we drove by fields full of cows.  Most would complain of the smell...in our car the conversation had a few of these components.

1) Do you know that cows are producing so much  methane there is a hole in the ozone layer?  So do we kill all of the cows and not eat beef?
2) Felix:  Holy Cow Noah: Cows aren't holy.  Wendy: They are if you shoot them.  Baylee:  Is that where Holy Crap comes from?

You know, I was really going to post more, but as I was typing I realized we spend at least 30 minutes on the Holy Cow/Holy Crap relationship.

Lessons Learned
1. Driving in a car with my family for more than 15 minutes can cause concerning conversation.
2. They didn't start fighting until after 30 minutes...I think it's a record.
3. Thank goodness for the cows....it broke up the fight.
4. The miller sportspart is GI-NOR-MOUS.
5. I still think Holy Crap comes from Holy Cows.

No comments: