Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Pray for Haiti

Sometimes tragedies happen. Unfortunately, when they happen far away, we feel so helpless, so limited in what we can do. I'm not a doctor, or I would board a plane. I don't do search and rescue, or I would board a plane. I don't know anyone, or I would board a plane.

I have friends, who have friends who have been in the process of adopting children from Haiti. The earthquake has brought a little piece of Hell with it. These people are amazing. So are the people they are working with.

I am grateful for my friends who have been diligent in posting. I am hoping that by posting a link to their blog will keep you informed and help you stay involved.

http://countdowntohomecoming.blogspot.com/

And when you are done. Pray. Pray for those who are hurt and struggling. Pray for those who are still lost. Pray for those who are doing everything in their power to save the babies. Pray with purpose. God is listening, you just need to talk to Him.

1 comment: