Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

OH HAIL!

I walked down the stairs, arms loaded with this and that....yeah,we have a lot of this and that around these here parts. I walked through the playroom and took my first step into the theater room, when out of nowhere....

AHHHHH CHOOOOOOOOO!

Caleb and Caden were playing Little Big Planet 2 and I scared the dickens out of them. They both jumped, spun around and screamed.

I was laughing, but I apologized for scaring them. Caden said, "You scared me!" Caleb said, "You scared the hell out of me!"

I said, "What did you say?"

He said, "You scared the hell out of me!"

I said, "Please don't say that word, it isn't nice."

He said, "But mom....."

I said, "Caleb, I said don't say that word!"

He said, "But mom....."

I said, "CALEB!"

He said, "I just don't know why I can't talk about the little ice balls that fall out of the sky!"

Lessons Learned
I don't think I can come up with a single one!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL...too cute!

Lore said...

Oh.. good recovery!

stevenbpt said...

I do that to my kids too... but dad...NO, I SAID, but dad, I love you or something equally deflating and shows me what a bad dad I am...But this one borders on very clever