Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Ho's Are Back in Town

Does anyone else ever have anything come  back and bite them in the tushie or is it just me?

During the summer, we had an interesting conversation about what Ho's are....not the gardening type either.  You can refer back if you need a refresher....

I had to pick Baylee up from school (rough day with many, many, many phone calls and tears...and I suck as a mom, but let's just leave that right there).  Caleb was in the car and we made it about halfway home before we had the following conversation....

Caleb:  I know how to say red in Spanish.

Mom:  How?

Caleb:  Rojo.

Mom:  Very good.

Caleb:  Baylee's a ho.

Mom:  WHAT?

Caleb:  Is ho a bad word?

Mom:  Ummmmmm, yeah.

Caleb:  Then why is it in rojo?

Mom:  Because it is part of a WHOLE word.  When you say Ho all by itself, it isn't a nice word.

Caleb:  So Baylee isn't a Ho?

Mom:  No.

Lessons Learned
1. I need to learn to shut up.
2. Trying to figure out if I learned anything else, other than lesson number 1.
3. My children need to stop paying attention to me.
4. I don't know if I deserve my children....but I am quite certain I DESERVE them.
5. This should make my mom happy, since she was the Ho this summer.

1 comment:

Noah said...

why does santa say ho ho ho is he a ho to?