Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bad Mood Bob

I'm having a bad day.  No particular reason....I am just in an EXTREMELY hateful mood.  I'm guessing that I am putting this in the blog because I look at it as some sort of penance or something. 

I really don't get like this very often.  For the most part, I try to be positive...even when things are insane.  The rest of the time, I just eat chocolate.

On our way to the pharmacy from today's doctor appointment (because we don't spend enough time with medical professionals), these are but a sample of the things that were going on in my head.

-Stop flicking your cigarette and drive the speed limit...moron.
-No, putting your sunglasses on top of your head don't make you look cool...it makes you squint....moron.
-Stop talking.
****Stoplight****  This is the part where I have to choke back tears at the stoplight for thinking mean things about strangers.  Then the light turns green....
-I hate green.
-Why did you stop in front of the driveway...moron...now I'm stuck.
-That's an ugly car.
-The long pedal means go...moron.
-Did you just give me a dirty look....that was dumb.
-Why is everybody so stupid?
****Stoplight****  Back to crying.
-Does everyone and their freakin' grandma have a handicapped placard...sheesh, those things used to mean something.
-Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.....why am I so hateful?
-Because everyone else is stupid.
-That's not nice.
-Who asked you?
****Started wishing for a stoplight so I could put my extra personality away****
-I hate Thursday
-Why was it named Thursday.
-That was stupid
-How many ways can I say hateful?  One HATEFUL.

Anyways, you get the point.  These are the kinds of things that go on in my head....it's really a pretty scary place in there....unless of course, I am in the part that has rainbows, unicorns and sparkly things.

Lessons Learned
1.  It may be time for anger management.
2.  No....I don't want to talk about it.
3.  I only have about 6 hours left before my 24 hour pity party is over.
4.  Maybe I should call Ben and Jerry?
5.  Hmmmmm, you know it's bad when chocolate doesn't even sound like it will fix everything.

No comments: