Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

They're Fake!

Okay, the blog below shows reasons why it is good to be me. Actually, they're fake. All of those 'things' have kinda, sorta happened the past few weeks, but those are the catalyst that gets me thinking about why it's good to be me.

So here is why it REALLY is good to me:

1. I have a very hectic life that leaves me little time to dwell on the stressful stuff.

2. I have 4 wonderful kids who like to talk and imagine and make their possible futures HUGE!

3. I have a 12 year old that is really good at reminding me why less hormones is not necessarily a bad thing.

4. I have a 9 year old that makes Dr. Seuss' imagination look like Dick and Jane can read.

5. I have an 8 year old that refuses to quit (in a REALLY, REALLY good way).

6. I have a 4 year old that likes to tell me that even though I am his best friend, he is still going to marry Megan Grant.

7. I have a (age omitted) husband who is incredibly patient with my imagination and goings on.

8. I have a (age omitted) husband who works really hard so the rest of us can explore and learn.

9. I have wonderful people around me, who although must be rolling their eyes at this point, are great to stand around me and have another good chuckle.

10. I have been blessed to learn the lesson that no matter how hard things get, at least I'm here for the ride.

Lessons Learned
1. Sometimes I really have to search through the trials to find the blessings, but they are always there.
2. It isn't going to be easy, so stop expecting it to be that way.
3. If you accept things as they are, instead of trying to make them what you want them to be, it is SO much easier.
4. You don't have to work as hard as you think you do to make everything 'Perfect'. Maybe things are perfect just the way they are.
5. Find even the smallest bit of good, makes the bad just that more tolerable.

No comments: