Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A-Z About Me....Because I Never Back Down from a Challenge

A- Attached or Single?  Attached....to my phone, computer, chocolate....

B-Best Friend? There really are many.  But I'm gonna have to go with my hubby.  He is the only person I have been able to hysterically cry in front of and not have them run away screaming!

C-Cake or pie? Cake....with lots and lots of butter cream frosting and a giant class of milk.


D-Day of choice? Sunday.  The only day of the week not involving an alarm clock and me running someone somewhere (unless of course it is the doctor or hospital....and that does happen on occasion)

E-Essential Item? MY SENSE OF HUMOR....Life is too crazy for me not to have it.  My sense of humor, while bordering on the possibility of me being institutionalized, is what gets me through each day.

F-Favorite color? Blue....all shades....I LOVE BLUE!

G-Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears....preferably chocolate covered and frozen.

H-Home town? Santa Ana, California.  Yeah, I rolled with the homies growing up, and the vatos, and the gang bangers.....

I-Favorite indulgence? Reading.  When I have the chance I read like a maniac.  If I have nothing else to do, I can do 4-7 books a week.

J-January or July? July!  'Cuz it's my birthday, even if I don't admit and won't let anyone celebrate...it's my month.  And since I share a birthday with Lizzie Borden....it makes it a month worth celebrating!

K-Kids? Girl, Boy, Girl, Boy.  I'm too organized to have done it any other way.

L-Life isn't complete without? Family.  I don't know what I would do without my babies.  My family is my everything.

M-Marriage date? 10-14-1994

N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 2 sister....again...that organization thing, thank goodness my mother understood that.

O-Oranges or Apples? I love oranges, but hate peeling.  I like apples and like that it requires very little effort on my part.

P-Phobias? People.  Do I get extra point for there being 2 P's?

Q-Quote? “Life is about falling. Living is about getting back up."  I have no idea who said it, wrote it or whatever...but it definitely fits me.  (Although another personal favorite is "If the shoe fits, it's ugly."

R-Reasons to smile? Yes, I have them.  I have lots of them.  Sadly, or not, I am such a freakin' Pollyanna.....

S-Season of choice? Summer....without a doubt.  Sun, sun and more sun.  Although I did just have 3 pre-cancerous lesions (due to sun exposure) removed, I might have to start liking another season better.

T-Tag 3 people: Jill (because she is currently updating her blog), Melanie (because I love her pictures and I bet she would add a bunch) and Liz (because she doesn't have anything else to do)  LOL

U-Unknown fact about me? I have a seizure disorder....no questions, there is a reason it has remained unknown for so long, and it would have stayed that way, but I panicked and realized that I'm pretty transparent....what you see is what you get.

V-Vegetable? Is chocolate a vegetable?  Oh, you are asking if I'M a vegetable....not yet....but I have days where it's debatable.

W-Worst habit? Faking that everything is okay ALL OF THE TIME.

X-Xray or Ultrasound? Ummmmmm....have had so many of both, but I'm gonna go with X-ray.  One day I may have been exposed so much I'll turn into a superhero.

Y-Your favorite food?  That's a really dumb questions for someone with Apathetic Gorgism (A.G.- I name it myself, because I don't care how much I eat, I don't care when I eat, etc.)

Z-Zodiac sign: Cancer.  I have always struggled with that.  I'm a crab.  I'm a disease.   Yuck.


Lessons Learned
1.  I don't think any of these are big surprises.  
2.  I don't know if it is a good thing that I'm so see through...but going with the idea of yes, it is....I guess no one can claim that I am hiding anything.....EVER!
3.  I really should back down from challenges.
4.  P.S.  Anything related to food, NOT FAIR QUESTIONS.  I have a love/hate relationship with food (i.e. I love food, and I hate myself for it)
5.  I'm afraid everyone will know exactly how boring I really am now.

No comments: