Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Get the Heck Out of Dodge...Day 3

Okay....I just finished this post and the entire day deleted...pictures and everything...so here is the new version.

We went to the Moqui cave.

We went to an ice cream/deli for lunch. Savannah and Baylee tried not to kill each other in public.

We went back through Zions and the tunnels of doom.

Noah and Baylee started spitting on each other about half way home.

We made it home mostly liking each other.

We will try vacation again.

And one day, when I am not so angry that Ctrl+Z doesn't work in blogspot...I might post again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said...

Is that some code I wish I knew in the comment above?

Anyways,
Sounds like quite an adventure brown water and all. Family vacations are so fun and so insane all at the same time aren't they.
Good to have you back in the neighborhood! : )
I wanted to sneak out of YW today and chat with you, but I would've been a bad example (right?)so we'll have to chat some other time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.